MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

TEAL CARD

Good morning to all you talented followers and visitors.
I'm a bit late today posting sorry.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments.
I really do appreciate everyone.

My card today is one I made for my granddaughters Birthday.
I wasn't very happy with stamping in the center.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

This is an 8x8 card.
Matted with teal paper I had in my stash.
I used the Special Touch Doily Mask and cut away parts of it
with my craft knife.
I added some Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Parisian Corners, and
some peel offs.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

12 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful Jenny the design is fabulous and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
A stunning card in beautiful colours. Absolutely nothing wrong with the stamping, we are all so critical of our own creations. I love how you have threaded the ribbon.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Truly beautiful, stamping looks great to me.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny, What a gorgeous card and the colour looks so rich too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the colours and beautiful design

Hugs Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Good Afternoon Jenny, Your card is gorgeous, love the way you have done your ribbon and I also love the colour. I am certain it will be well received. My goodness did I get a shock this morning when I cut a Twinchie size piece of card. xx Flora

Craftyhugs said...

Oh wow Jenny! This is a gorgeous card! Sorry for not commenting as much Ive not been to well. I love the colours and the dies you have used for this card. The richness of the Teal is just Beautiful! I hope you are well? Many crafty Hugs xxx

Sue said...

Hi Jenny, Ollie I think would go in a huff if he wasn't allowed to get wet and muddy! lol but thanks for the offer of the socks :) This is stunning hun I love it. More progress on 'Rome' I put the shelf up today!!! huggles hun xxx

Carole Z said...

absolutely beautiful Jenny...gorgeous...loving the teal! Carole Z X

Oksana said...

So elegant Jenny and I also love the teal coloursX

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny love the colour and the arc s gorgeous.

Wilma x x

Planetsusie said...

Love love love these colours Jenny - not sure what is wrong with the stamping in the centre - it is perfect with the embellishments. I also like the ribbon threaded through, just the right width!!!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx