MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 4 May 2013

MR TUMBLE'S SPOTTY BAG WITH A DIFFERENCE.

Good afternoon dear blog friends and visitors.
I hope you all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend and that the
weather where you are is kinder than it is in KENT.
They said we were going to have a fantastic weekend weather
wise. Well I can tell it's very dull and overcast here, and it's tried
to rain once or twice. Had to rush out and bring my washing in
not long ago, and I hate leaving my craft desk when I'm 
creating. lol.

THANK YOU sooooooooooo much for your kind and wonderful 
comments left on my last card.

Yesterday I looked after my little great granddaughter for her
mother as she works on a Friday, as  her usual babysitter was
not able to have her.  When my granddaughter and my other
great granddaughter dropped off Ellie her sister Faye who's
Birthday it is on the 10th said to me are you making me a card
with Mr Tumble on this year.  Now how can I not make her 
what she wants. So this is my effort. 

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



I thought for a while, what I would do this year, so it wasn't the
same as last year, and this is what I came up with this morning.
The bag card was made with 3 A4 size pieces of card.
The papers inside are from the paper stack book I bought a 
few weeks ago.
I edged round the bag with glitter ribbon, and also used some 
to strengthen the handle.
I think I will make a plate stand for it so it stands up.

Thank you again for your visit.
If your weather is not nice like mine is, then I hope you manage
to do some crafting. 
I do hope you have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Such a fab and fun card Jenny!! I love the design and the cheery colours with all your wonderful detailing too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

What a wonderful bag Jenny. I bet it will be loved too. Enjoy your Week-End. Hugs Rita xx

Carole Z said...

A really fab, fun card Jenny, I'm sure she'll love it! Carole Z X

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Jenny. Love the bag shape. Christine x

melanie said...

Such an unusaul card this is great I`m sure she will love it .Melanie

Christine Hussey said...

This is brilliant Jenny, what a great bag, she will love it! Love Christine H xx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a marvellous card Jenny.

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant card Jenny, just so perfect for a little girl, kate x

Anonymous said...

Such a brill card Jenny I'm sure she will love it Sue x