MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

CHRISTMAS SCENE CARD

Hi and welcome all my craft loving friends and
visitors.
I do hope you are having a great week so far.

Thank you for all your comments on my last
card.
I do appreciate your time, visiting me and making
your comments, as I know we all lead busy lives.

My card today is for Pixie Snippets Playground.
I made the snow scene with bits of left over card,
and I used Polar White Flower Soft  for the snow.
Now I wanted to do a sky, but I'm afraid my 
distress inks were not the right colour, so think
of it as a night sky or early evening so I added
some stickles to represent stars.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

This is a 5"x5" scolloped card.
The clouds were given to me by the lovely
Sue P.
I have had the snowman and reindeer with the
googly eyes for about 3 years. I think they were
from Tesco.

Thank you again for your visit.
I do hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following 
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ 
PSP week 93.

15 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. My vertigo is really bad to-day ,so I'm off to lie down for a wee while. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

What a cute card my lovely fairy godmother and fab clouds off Sue P !! huggles hun Sue xxx

Sarah said...

Wonderful scene Jenny and the sky looks just great!! xx

Carole Z said...

Aah such a cute card! I love the scene you've created..wonderful! Hugs Carole Z xx

Kim said...

such a cute christmas card Jenny!
Kim x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jenny, very cute scene, love your snow, have a lovely evening, hugs Kate X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sooo cute. Think those in north Scotland are going to get the real stuff this week!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Love it !! it is sooooo cute, love the 'night sky', love the snow, and adore the snowman and reindeer, fabulous 'googly' eyes, I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Jenny
Loving this card!
The background you have done is fab!
The snow looks so real and that gorgeous reindeer is adorable lol
Hope you are well and the printer is not giving you a hard time.
hugs xx

Алексровер Анна said...

I love this card! It brings a childhood mood, love how you usef flower soft fir the snow! And I love their eyes!!!!%)))

Di said...

Great card Jenny! And I do love the reindeer's earmuffs :)

Playing catch up on commenting - oops!

Hugs

Di
xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi there me little special matey! I am so glad that those clouds have come in useful. This card has made me smile this morning - how cute are the snowman and his friend!!! Im with Di on those earmuffs - wow they are corkers!

Big hugs to you

Love Sue Pxxx

Christine Harrop said...

I think we will all be in need of Rudolph's ear muffs this winter. I love all the googly eyes too. Great card Jenny. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, cute Christmas card. Flying visit 2 days late. Take care.
Carol.x

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . . super festive snippets make. Good thinking on the sky!

Hugs
Sarn xxx