MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog  all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Thank you for all your comments on my last card.
I am so pleased you liked it.

I do hope everything is fine where ever you may be, and that you are all keeping well.
If something is amiss, please accept my biggest
hugs, and get well wishes  to help you feel better. 

Today I have an Anniversary card for my sister, and her husband.
I don't think this beats last years as it has been
on my most popular post for a year now.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

 Now the inside.

  
This is a 8"x8" size card.
I edged the card and paper with a brown Promarker.
The paper I bought a while ago from my local
craft shop.
The heart die cuts were given to me by the
wonderful Sue P , thank you Sue.
I coloured these in with Promarkers too, and the
center ones I embossed with Spellbinders 
M-Bossabilities folder Enchanted.
I then rubbed some bronze metallic rub ons over
the top. 
The corners and the little hearts were cut off the Tattered Lace Chantilly Diamond Die.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love .  JENNY.

14 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

This card is so pretty Jenny, Love all the detail and such a happy colour. Your cards are always so elegant. Lots of hugs. xx Flora

Sarah said...

Lovely Jenny. Great idea with the heart die cuts as pendants for the initials. Gorgeous colour too, wish the yellow thing in the sky was showing itself a bit more!! xx

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny whether it beats last years or not it is still a STUNNER.
Nice bright and very cheerful, just what we need during this horrible weather.
Happy Anniversary to your Sister and her Husband
Hugs

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, a really beautiful design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunner Jenny, love your colours and design.
I hope your sister and her hubby have a wonderful Anniversary, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous ! what a wonderful card for their Anniversary Jenny and isn't Sue P the kindest person ever :) lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rita said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jenny. I love the nice bright colours. Hugs Rita xxx

Kathleen said...

Fantastic card, inside and out, love the colours and the beautiful hearts.

Kath x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is such a pretty card, love the colours! Carole Z xx

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful. The design is wonderful and the colours so pretty. I love those diecuts from Sue P. They look fabulous on your card.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A really beautiful card for your Sister and her hubby, she will love it. Gorgeous papers and I love how you have the hearts on the end of the tails of the bow, like bells dangling, genius.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

KandA said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Gorgous design and colours xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry I'm late.
Beautiful card. Lovely sunshine colour. . .I remember sunshine!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Jenny - I am so glad the heart shaped die cuts were useful, your card really is superb is perfect for an anniversary.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx