MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 13 July 2014

ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi to all my friends and visitors.
Thank you soooooo! much for visiting me and all
the wonderful comments you make.

I do hope you are all having a great weekend.
The sun is shinning in my part of Kent, and I do
hope it's doing the same where ever you live.

My card today is for my granddaughter and her
hubby, it's their 2nd Anniversary tomorrow.
Now her fav colour is powder blue, so as I didn't
have powder blue this is the nearest I could make
it with inks.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
I coloured the edges of the card with a Promarker.
I inked my embossing folder with Tumbled Glass
Distress Ink, and then used Centura White Pearl
Card.
I made my flower with the Susan's Garden 
Poinsettia Sizzix Die, now I like to get more
than one style from my all my dies.
I used gold micro beads for the center of the flower.
I used lots of my snippets to make the flower,
and some of my die cuts, so I'm off to collect
the keys to the playground with this.

Thank you again for your visit, and precious 
time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/pixies-snippets-playground-week-133.html 

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love the dies Jenny and oh my gosh this is one elegant card and sure looks like a powder blue to me.xxx
♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

Christine Harrop said...

This is a beautiful card Jenny. Those leaves are gorgeous, and new to me. Lovely embossed background too. Hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother:) Another stunning card and I love the shades of blue you have used its gorgeous..it's been raining all night and most of the day here..we went out early and then had lunch out and have just got back and now the sun is out LOL lots of huggles from us all here Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. I love blue and this is gorgeous.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny What a gorgeous card, wonderfful heart die with the sentiment. Love the colour and your embellishments, one to be treasured, hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely card Jenny. What a great bow!!! Love the flower and the leaves are fabulous too xx

Sarn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jenny. Congrats on winning the last weeks prize x

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card-am sure your relatives will be very pleased with it.

Michele.

Patricia said...

Another of your stunning cards Jenny I love it all

Patricia x

melanie said...

stunning card jenny

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, this is so beautiful, I love the colours, your granddaughter and her husband will be so thrilled, hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this colour, and I'm especially thrilled with your Promarker edging (genius) and your inking of the embossing folder, I always feel this gives a really beautiful effect (I have still to try this haha). I'm also loving your poinsettia flower, looks beautiful this colour. Your Grand-daughter and hubby will love it !!
We had quite a good weekend weatherwise, I managed to get all my front gardening done before the rain started, then yesterday, after Church, I did all my back garden, so it all looks gorgeous now, but my back is complaining bitterly haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous card and love the colour.
Hope you are feeling better.
Ang x

Di said...

Stunning card Jenny! Such lovely shades of pale powder blue. The poinsettia die worked brilliantly - it reminds me of a dahlia with pointed petals.

Parcel will be posted tomorrow!

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Hi Je ny, sure hope you are feeling some better by now. This may not be exactly powder blue, but it is a lovely, lovely soft blue. Loved the glisten & gleam of this wonderful card, with the gorgeous & so appropriate die cut on the front. The poinsettia made a super flower to add with the leaf fronds, and didn't really look 'poinsettia' at all. Just really pretty. The soft bow with the white heart button was perfect for this card, and I always enjoy how you make the inside just as gorgeous as the exterior. What detail! Great snippet card. TFS & Hugs

Алексровер Анна said...

Oh , it is a beautiful card with so delicate palette! And all my compliments to your last card with a pretty house on wheels! A dream of many pairs to travel and to enjoy life!!!!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous card for an Anniversary. I think you have done a fab job recreating the blue.

The side of your card is gorgeous as always!!!

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Jenny - this is just soooooo gorgeous, what a lovely shade of blue! Love the design and the dies you have used, I just know that they both loved this creation. I have just been looking at some of your earlier cards (since you started crafting again after your slipped disc) and I really do love the one you made for Tony's birthday - that was a corker, just perfect for an ex steam train worker. I love the smell of those trains - gorgeous.

Big hugs to my little matey, glad you are getting better just take care.

Big hugs to you both

Sue Pxxx

Oksana said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jenny.xx