MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 11 October 2015

ANOTHER SHOES AND HANDBAG CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I can't believe it's Sunday again already my how 
time does fly or is it just that I have slowed to a
snails pace. LOL

Well I have some exciting news to share.
You know how much I love the Pink Gem 
Images.
Well while entering one of their challenges, they
were asking for Guest Designers, so I applied 
and I have been asked to contribute on 2 challenges.
I am really chuffed as I have always admired the
people who contribute to that wonderful challenge.  

So I thought I would show you another of the
Shoe and Handbag cards that come from their
site, that I made recently for my daughter in 
laws mother to give her Granddaughter.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
The card comes as a kit you download, and then
print, and put together yourself, and add your own little touches which I have done.
I also made a bag to go with this one instead of
a box.

Thank you fro your visit and wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Phenomenal set Jenny!! I bet that was one very happy 16 year old xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, love the shoes and bag and gorgeous colours.

Kath x

Liz said...

Brilliant, Jenny! Just love the card and bag and it's perfect for a 16 year old. xx

pam said...

Beautiful set Jenny, perfect for a 16 year old, bet she loved these.
Hugs
Pam x

Barb said...

That's wonderful news Jenny. Congratulations! What beautiful bag and card. Absolutely perfect for a 16 year old. Barbxx

Carol L said...

Congratulations, and there's no question you should be designing for them! This card is over-the-top gorgeous, and what a smashing card for a 16-yr old! She's going to LOVE it as much as I do I'm sure :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! Wow, I love all of the sparkle and gorgeous details! Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot!

LesleyG said...

Beautiful card and bag Jenny, and congratulations xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, These are absolutely gorgeous !! Congratulations on your Guest Designer news.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, These are absolutely gorgeous !! Congratulations on your Guest Designer news.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny and a matching bag too! Love the shoes and handbag theme and those wonderfully glittered butterflies. You have created a beautiful card and bag here.
Lorraine

Erika said...

Congratulations Jenny and well deserved your card is stunning. I love the theme and the added sparkle, plus everything matching, who could ask for anything more?! ;)

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny congratulations on your new GDT very much deserved.
Gorgeous card, I'm sure I have this image somewhere must look it out, you've inspired me,Kate x

Jacee said...

This is so fabulous Jenny, what a great design! love the whole thing and your bag, wow, wonderful!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jean said...

Congratulations on your GDT Jenny, This is a really beautiful card, perfect theme for a sixteen year old. I love the sparkly blue butterflies and the pretty matching bag.
Jean x