MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 30 January 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY GRANDSON

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, and the weather is being kind to you.

Now tomorrow is my Grandson's 17th Birthday, and I was stumped for a while what to put on his card, that I haven't used before.
Until I came across this digi image, and thought it quite appropriate for him as all young peeps like burgers.
I struggled with the colour for the bread bun, but hopefully you think it looks okay.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The digi image can be purchased from a site called From the Heart.
The papers are a download from Cuddly Buddly.
I used Promarkers to colour it in, and then used Glossy Accents over the tomato sauce bit.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Barb said...

I think you've hit the mark here Jenny. It's a great card for a teenager. A fun image and great background paper. Barbxx

Cara said...

Love the image and I think you did a great job with the colouring. I've tried reinstalling the follow gadget on my blog, don't know if that will make a difference, but it's worth a try.
Keep warm and well, Cara x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny,I think you've made the perfect card with that image, brilliant colouring too, hope your GS has a fab birthday, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

That is a perfect bun colouring. Your making me hungry just looking. hugs Mrs A. (following u following me).

Sarah said...

This is a perfect card for your Grandson Jenny and the colouring is spot on!! xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card for a Grandson, the bun does look fine and a bit peckish now myself.

Kath x

Michelle said...

I think your Grandson will love this Jenny. That image is fab. This made me smile and I love the backing paper with happy birthday on it. Michelle x

pam said...

Brilliant image for your Grandson birthday card Jenny! love the design.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card Jenny, Your Grandson will love it!!
Kevin xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Leuke kaart Jennie .
Gefeliciteerd met je kleinzoon
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, this is just a hoot!! Love that image and the wonderful background, this is so much fun!! Great sentiment too. hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Love it !! Love it !! Love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Love it !! Love it !! Love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Janice said...

Evening Jenny, lovely cards from the past few days. I was wondering how you managed to have enough papers to decorate the front and both inside panels, but of course downloading the designs you can print off as many as you like. Gorgeous designs. Hope your grandson enjoyed his birthday and liked his card. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Hettie said...

Brilliant card there Jenny. What a super idea for a 17 year old.
Hugs
xxx

Erika said...

A perfect burger Jenny, good enough to eat and perfect for a teenage boy.
I'm sure your grandson will love it.

Hugs Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A perfect card for a teenager.....or anyone partial to a burger lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x