MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 5 February 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to comment, but I was looking after my little Great Grandson for my Granddaughter who needed to go to a funeral at Clacton, so she was away from very early in the morning, and I was so tired when I got home.
He was very good, but I am getting a little old in the tooth to keep my energy going into the evening, after an early start.
So I scheduled my DT post yesterday.
Needed to do some must needed housework today so I am a bit late with this Oldie for Friday.

So it's time to join Erika HERE with one of your older creations.
It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything you have posted before.
So here is a necklace, bracelet, and earrings my sister made me which I showed at least about 3 years ago.


My sister does make some very stunning jewellery, and I have lots she has made me.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.



9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a beautiful jewllery set, the colours are gorgeous, your sister is a very talented lady, lovely oldie to share, Kate x

Diane said...

Greeting Jenny, wow your sister is certainly talented and how beautiful the jewelry set is she created.

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! Jenny they are just so wonderful.
Love everything about those beautiful pieces.
You sister is so talented.
Patricia xxx

Erika said...

Jenny it sounds as if you had a busy day yesterday, you do forget how tiring little ones can be.
I agree your sister makes beautiful jewelry, she must have some patience.
Thanks for joining in today sharing an oldie. Have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika. X

Barb said...

That is stunning Jenny. What beautiful bead work. I sit next to a woman at our craft club who is often doing beading and it does take a long long time. She chose lovely colours too. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So many fine beads in there Jenny, your sister is very clever and patient to create these beautiful items of jewellery. Hope you get time to rest today.
Lorraine

Hettie said...

Oh gosh Jenny!! I just had to enlarge this so I could view better!!! The complete set is just STUNNING!!!! Lucky you.
Hugs and have a great weekend. Thank you for your visit. Feeling much better ta x Even been at my sewing machine today. Will share next Friday as there were many smiles!!
xxx

MaryH said...

Love that it's so stunningly well made, with the pretty colors. It's great when a lovely gift can also be useful, and each time you wear the set, you think of your sweet sister! Rest up. You're not used to caring for little folks...it does wear one out. Have a good weekend. TFS & Hugs

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
As one who dabbles, I can appreciate how much has gone into making this magnificent set. The beaded "netting" encasing the beads is fab.
Your sister is a talented gal so it obviously runs in the family.
Ang x