MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 27 October 2016

VINTAGE HALLOWEEN ALBUM


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower, and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope to see you visit as often as your time allows.

Been busy making a Vintage Halloween Album today so I can join the Frilly and Funkie Challenge.
The last challenge I managed to get a Top 3 badge with my Harry Potter card, so I was a very happy bunny as I haven't been making these types of cards for very long.
Sorry this is a bit picture heavy.







The Album is 7"x6" in size.
Some of the papers are Graphic 45, and some are Pink Gem ones.
The images I found on the internet as I didn't have any Vintage Halloween ones.
I inked the edges of all the papers, and images with Rusty Hinge DI.
The flower was one I have had for ages, and the gold leaves were created with Starlight Paints, and then die cut them.
Added afew skeliton leaves some bats and a vintage clock face.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

18 comments:

Barb said...

What a super vintage album Jenny. I really like the papers and the images and the layers and embellishments on the front look super. Great work. Barbxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a fabulous Halloween Album Jenny I love all the vintage images, brilliant!
Kevin xx

Mrs A. said...

Wow Jenny this is stunning. I love how the inside just keeps opening up. A fab design. Loving all the vintage papers. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

looks amazing Jenny, I dont do Halloween now but this is fab, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Wow !!! Jenny !!, please don't apologise for your post being 'photo heavy', I love seeing lots of piccies. This is absolutely stunning !!, I love the 'dark' colourway to your album, you have captured the 'season' beautifully, and I really love the flower, so unusual.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

Wow indeed Jenny what a fabulous Halloween card, great use of the papers. I love all the different elements and flaps. A great project.

Hugs Erika. x

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is fantastic Jenny! I just love all those vintage images and the fun fold outs, how wonderful!! A great Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie! happy weekend :)

Chris said...

What a fabulous project Jenny! Your album is gorgeous, love all those vintage images (takes me back to childhood :) Superbly designed and crafted and so much fun! I love it.
Have a good weekend
Chris
x

Kim said...

fabulous halloween project, love all those vintage images - it looks great.
Apologies for my absence - I'm just getting back into Blogland again!
Kim x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I'm not a Halloween gal but this is stunning.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this Jenny! What a fabulous Halloween project.
Lorraine

pam said...

Wow fantastic vintage Halloween album jenny, gorgeous papers, colours and design.
Pam x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, you have created a wonderful vintage album full of the atmosphere of Halloween!

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende Halloween kaarten.
Groetjes Gerrie

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and fun! Love the flip open secret notes on the inside. Lovely images and design! Thanks for playing along with us again at the Frilly and Funkie "A Very Vintage Halloween" challenge!

MaryH said...

This is most impressive, and I love the Fall/Halloween motifs you've selected. I took a long-ago class in making this kind of never-ending card, and found it difficult! Never tried another one. You are to be congratulated at being so adept & successful at the technique, because your card is just so well done. Also at selecting elements which tie together, & using the wonderful G45 scenes. Well done on the card, also being selected as Top 3. Quite a feather in your cap, as you are new to the technique! Good for you! TFS &Hugs.

Liz said...

Oh WOW, this is stunning, Jenny! Perfectly made with so much detail. xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Jenny, this is great! I love all the little interactive fold outs and layers. Such a clever design. Love the vintage images, and the fact that it's cute and not at all ghoulish. Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie A Very Vintage Halloween Challenge!