MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 24 November 2016

CHRISTMAS TREE CARD



We are currently looking for 3 people to join our Design Team over at
So if anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please say so in you comment, and I will contact Wendy or you can contact her through email which can be found on the Challenge Blog.
You only have to make one card or project a month out of your own crafty stash.

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
This is my 2nd post today as I suddenly remembered I hadn't joined in the Allsorts Challenge this week. 
So this is what I made earlier.

   

This is a 7"x7" size card.
 I embossed  some rainbow gold mirri card with a Crafters Companion embossing folder.
You make the tree by cutting out a
 2" , 3", 4", 5", square and then fold it like tea bag folding.

Thank you for your visit.
I very much appreciate it as this time of year can be quite busy.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

9 comments:

Erika said...

Jenny what a neat Christmas tree, loving the gold background too, just perfect for the festive season.

Hugs Erika. x

Sarah said...

I LOVE this glitzy gorgeousness Jenny xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely tree and your insert is fab, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Wow this is beautiful. Love all the bling. Hugs Mrs A.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful tree
Cheers
Dr Sonia

brenda said...

A clever and effective take on our 'O Christmas Tree' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.
Glad you had time to make an entry over at Allsorts, thanks;-))m

LesleyG said...

oh wow, oh what a tree! xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the tree and decoration.
Pam x