MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 27 August 2017

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are enjoying your weekend, and the weather is being kind to you.

When I made my Rudolf card I also made 2 other Christmas cards at the same time.
Here is one of the other ones I made.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The base paper is from the 12x12 DCWV Butterfly pad.
The next layer paper is from the First Edition Gilded Winter 6x6 pad.
Material was given to me by my wonderful blog friend Sue P.
Wooden Glittery trees I have had for some years, also the wooden snowflakes I bought a couple of years ago.
Painted the edge of my bought roses with gold starlight paint.
Die cuts cheap Chinese dies.
Sentiment embosed with gold embossing powder.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make they really make my day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lots of Christmassy (is this a word?) bits and pieces brought together to make this lovely card. Have a good weekend.

meg said...

love the layout and all the detail, marvellous embellishments too

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card. I love how you decorate the inside as well as the outside. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, a more classic colour combination for this card. Great !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

KandA said...

This is so beautiful Jenny. Fabulous embellishment and such a pretty design xx

Jean said...

Another pretty and festive card, Lovely layers and textures.
Jean x

Cara said...

Wow, this is stunning, love all the gorgeous embelishments on it x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This Christmas card is fabulous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lisa said...

So stunning!! I love the dimension and the layers!! It's so elegant and beautiful!! The pine cone cluster is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, wonderful design and embellishments, I love it,Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, wow and wow!!! This is marvellous. Absolutely stunning.
You should give feta a go if you like mature cheddar. Its lovely.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful Jenny, love all the glitter and the fabulous embellishments, super creation.

Kath x

pam said...

Stunning Christmas card Jenny, love your beautiful decoration and layout.
Hugs Pam x

Chris said...

It's beautiful Jenny, love the die cuts and that luscious cluster of cones, flowers and berries.
Hope you're enjoying the fabulous bank holiday sunshine!
Chris
xx

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, jenny. This a stunning card. The gilded look of the papers and the fancy schmany dies are so lovely!
I have not tried the China dies yet, but they are tempting....

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Jenny. I love the glitter and the gold details. Kisses, my friend.

Barb said...

It's absolutely stunning Jenny and what a beautiful design. Barbxx